Wednesday, 11 May 2016

TVPaint Clean up

video

This is my clean up of Jasmine's work (her blog: http://jasminemayanimation.blogspot.co.uk) At first, I thought the characters were walking too quick but now that it's finished, I think it looks quite good. I guess I could've coloured it a lot better, perhaps I should've used a different brush to give a smoother texture - I used the oil paint brush for this. Overall though, I'm quite pleased with it as I spent a lot of time doing it, I'd say that it was definitely an enjoyable experience for me and was good to get the practice in. However sometimes it was hard because I'm not used to working in any other style than my own (which, I'm sure was the whole point of the task and swapping our work) but it was good to see how I would deal with it and I think I dealt with it pretty well.

   There are, however, some improvements that could be made to my clean up, such as ensuring I keep the volume of the characters the same, I did try to do this, but it was really hard when it came to changing the poses, especially near the end with the taller character.

No comments:

Post a Comment